Friday, April 1, 2011

Bodysurfing Sponsor

I'm a Sponsored Bodysurfer!!!

Well, only sort of. I contacted Evan at Liquor Box through Facebook. It is important to mention their motto:

"Liquor Box in the front. Poker in the rear."

Evan semi-agreed to give me a shirt or term in return for me repping Liquor Box everywhere I go. I'm excited. It's a start, and it's a much better sponsor then all those other guys who beat me at Pipe. Who's even heard of Quicksilver or Da Fin anyway?

Don't worry Evan, I won't let you down! This season at wedge you will see my in photos and on TV rocking my Liquor Box shirt. So a big thanks to my sponsor Liquor Box in La Jolla. Ha ha.

As you all may know, every girl dreams of getting to register for their wedding day, Meagan is no different. On the way to the store she couldn't stop smiling and talking about how she has always wanted to do this. We were aiming at a quick in-n-out experience, where we would mainly register online but just get the ball rolling in the store. OH HELL NO! The second that little scanner hit her hands she was scanning everything in sight. Her eyes were almost popping out of her head with excitement. Which leads me to my next and most crucial point when it comes to women and attracting them:
Men, if you want to get a girls attention, take them to the store and tell them you will buy them anything! It won't win a girls heart (actually it might win some), but it will certainly give you an attentive audience.


Thomas VanMelum

2 comments:

  1. does this mean my eyes looked like that dang link cause if so wow

    ReplyDelete