Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Come Hell or High Sea Water

The Cynic. Why don't people realize they are in control of their own happiness? I know we all know at least one person like this. You try anything and everything to get them to be stoked on life, but they continue to bask in their own negativity. Moreover, they attract that same energy and end up continually hanging out with people who have the same outlook on things. That's tough.

Well, while Lauren Birchfield is spending most of her time going to galas and balls (not those kind...well maybe those kind I don't know), I've been working hard to dominate the world with smiles, inspire other people, and try to make everyone around me just a little bit happier. Who's leading at this point? It's tough to say because as much as I hate dressing up, I sure would love to go to a ball. Maybe I could meet Cinderella...and stand around talking about who knows what and not have a care in the world. Life is pretty good when your biggest concern is, "Should I stick with vodka now that I'm too drinks deep or go for that pink drink over there that I know has gin in it?" You're at home with your computer, don't act like you haven't said something similar to yourself before.

Why is Back to the Future such an epic series? Look at them...seriously look at them. Those guys are living the dream; travelling through time, saving the universe, making out with their moms at prom, ZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment