Monday, September 12, 2011

Breakdancing in the Barrel

What a weekend it was! And heeeeeeeere we gooooooo...

A long time ago I bought a bee-bee gun to shoot the pesky squirrels (wabbits) that make my dogs bark. Well, yesterday I got one square in the face! BOOYAH GRANDMA! Here's the dialogue:

Wife: Did you hit it?
Thomas: I don't think so. It ran to the other side of the tree.
Wife: Oh there it is. You missed it.
(Squirrel then falls out of the tree, 10 or so feet, and hits the ground).
Thomas: I GOT IT!
After about a split second of happiness, the flailing of the squirrel makes me uneasy, and the sickness starts to set it. Long story short, I stunned the shit out of it, but it later got up and run away. And that was just the beginning of the weekend.
Rock 'n Roll Petesvky and Roxanne were kind enough to invite us to the Newport Beach Jazz concert series. I told Petesvky point blank my feelings about Jazz, but we opted to go anyway. NGUYENING! Not only was the show amazing (in part mainly to the guy who played the talk box through an electronic clarinet), but Wife and Roxanne took a picture with Danielle, aka Topanga. Apparently Roxanne is Topanga's long lost sister, so from now on I am calling her Roxanga. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment