Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm not Bipolar. I might be bi-winning...

Has anyone watched the clips of Charlie Sheen? Go here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_dqTS_mXnQ

He seriously should become a writer right now! The amount of one-liners he has are utterly amazing. Here are a few examples:

"I am on a drug. It's called the Charlie Sheen! It's not available because if you try it once you will die; your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."


"I'm Bi-winning. I win here I win there. Now what?"


"I blinked and I cured my brain." or "I've got tiger blood man."


Well enough of that you get the idea. I wanted to only put up one but I just realized that the best I could do was narrow it down to 4 or 5.He needs to hire a documentary team right away and seriously cash in on this craziness.

Recently, I have acted on the idea of getting a nice little bar together at my house, but I must admit one downside. I come home everyday from work and look at it and say to myself "I should have a drink since it is so convenient." It sounds good in my head, but I quickly realize there is no reason for me to have a drink, I feel fine and I don't really even want one. Anybody else have something like that ever? I'm also having these weird feelings about giving alcohol to my dogs...(ok that's a joke)

I was thinking about getting a Go Pro! and fashioning a dog strap, strapping to Oswald, and recording what Oswald sees when he runs around. Like, an Oswald point of view. Could be interesting...

Thomas VanMelum

No comments:

Post a Comment