Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christian Berg-Hansen Knows Best


I'm just now getting comfortable with the idea of Final Cut express, and how there is no way I will ever be able to dedicate the time I need to, to get the product I want. Does anyone else ever feel that? I'm thinking, "Damn. I've got all these great visions and ideas in my head, I need to become a film maker so I can see these through." Then Girlfren' yells at me to take the trash out and play with the dogs -- reality check.

Everyone who knows me well knows I don't have cable tv. I figure, if I really want to watch a show, I will seek it out. Otherwise, I will waste hours upon hours watching things I don't really care about, just because I'm too lazy to get up and do something else. That being said, Katie (mentioned in an earlier blog post) recommended Girlfren' and I watch An Idiot Abroad. So far it is amazing and hysterical. I won't waste time explaining the premise, but watch a promo or two (their only a minute) and see if it peaks your interest.

Last thing I want to talk about is the Trending section on Youtube. Everyone needs to check this out daily! 3 videos every day that are worth while watching, and it gives it to you right there in an easy to swallow pill; after all, we want media to give us what we want, when we want, and how we want it. Waaaaaaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment