Friday, January 14, 2011

In this down economy...

Thank god that phrase is disappearing. Nails on a chalkboard people, nails on a chalkboard. Apples to oranges. Lemons. I went and visited my nephew Julius Warmsley at the Temple Bat Yahm last night. It was pajama night, so no that guy in the background wearing pajamas isn't crazy.
I also felt the sudden urge that my sister would appreciate tattoos on Julius, so I made sure to mark him up good.

You ever watch a movie and just feel compelled to be somebody at the end? I am being dead serious. You get to the end of the movie and you're like, I'm going to be somebody! So then you call your mom and let her know. I was watching I'm Still Here, the mockumentary with Jaquin Phoenix, and that movie did not give me that feeling. It wasn't funny, or sad -- I guess it just wasn't anything really.

Do you think if they opened a TGIF's in China it will be called TBIF (Thank Buddha It's Friday)? Or in Iraq, TMIF (Thank Muhammed It's Friday)? Or in India TBVLSPSIF (Thank Brahma Vishnu Laxmi Shiva Parvati Saraswati It's Friday)? See what I did there -- a polytheism joke. Booyah Grandma! Jean Claude Van Damn that's funny!

Blake Griffin called me. He's coming over to my house next year. Let's make this happen. Game over.

No comments:

Post a Comment