Monday, January 17, 2011

Rape Whistles meets Booba Foopa hello Spiderfang

Mike is Hip, that's why he eats at this place
"Ratty" Mike Radford heading to the chow down factory after a great sesh at the Boom Boom Room. This breakfast nook sold over 80,000 scones last year. How do I know that? Because they told me about 20 times. It was like talking to a proud parent.

Switching gears (vroooom). Let me be the first to say that the Boom Boom Room can be bodysurfed in the complete dark. I woke up at 3:30 am, got there right before 6:00 am and was doing back flips in the surf no problem in the dark.
    I
This may have been a great idea if it were within
3 years of the invention of the phone. But now?
Seriously?





If you're wondering why I named this post the way I did, it's because I just discovered that you can add words to urban dictionary. I am hoping they accept Booba Fupa. Don't know what it is? Look it up: Booba fupa.

Over the weekend Girlfrien' and I pushed Lazy Sunday to the MAX (no not the cool hangout spot from Saved by the Bell, we wish). But other than that, we managed to progress Team Blacksheep with the bimonthly car wash get together. I think everyone should get together two Sundays monthly and wash their cars; it would be fun, productive, and would help make it so the terrorists don't win. Can't say no to that right?

Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment