Monday, January 24, 2011

The UROL: Spreading Peace One Wave at a Time

This weekends mayhem was made possible by this power couple. So, I would like to start out with a big thanks to Keith and Tiffany for letting us stay at their home. A distinction must be made here, I'm not friends with Tiffany, but I am friends with her brother.

Christian Berg-Hansen and I pretty much raped the town of the Unmentionable Reef Of Legend while we weren't in the water or sleeping -- sometimes doing both at the same time. With crude gestures to old woman, poor driving skills, and just a general disregard for social norms, we managed to conjure up some major fun. We ate breakfast at Broken Yolk which was just like Anthony Mason, AMAZING! I'm going to open up a gym right next to it called Yolk then Choke. I'm going to open up a comedy next to that called Yoke then Joke...you get where this is going.


These are the photos of Christian and I ripping it up -- aka goofing around because the swell was much smaller on Sunday when these photos were taken. I'm sorry this couldn't be much funnier, there were just too many awesome things happening this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment