Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Checky Chan Kyle and Katie

Ladies and Gentlemen: Newport Beach's power couple Kyle and Katie! And 3rd wheel Girlfren'? These two were kind enough to invite Girlfren' and I over to where I proceeded to eat all of their food and make fun of their shortcomings (Katie has a lot so it's pretty fun). We got to learn a lot more about them both, which makes me never want to hang out with them again. An Honorable Mention must go to Derek for blessing us with his presence. I assess ONE (1) Golden Star to Derek.

We also got a chance to talk about Wipeout, the greatest show ever, OJ Simpson the greatest running (emphasis on RUN) back ever, and Katie's brief but extremely profitable pole dancing career. Nothing but good vibes and good times.

Below is a video of me showing how to properly perform a box-out in bodysurfing such that nobody is injured. This maneuver is usually reserved for basketball, but I have applied it to pretty much every aspect of my life. There's a bills box-out (where you deny the postman access to your mailbox), a Bear box-out (where you stop a potentially dangerous animal from hurting your friends), and a Boobs box-out (where you basically just stick your but up against someone's boobs, man or woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment