Monday, January 31, 2011

The Snosberries Taste Like Snosberries

So this weekend it was Dj time...hot all day...FREEZING at night! I basically got drunk on whiskey just trying to keep warm while spinning the turntables (aka staring at my laptop and doing fades). It was an awesome house though, and an even greater party.

Then the shit storm hit. SICK. All joking aside, I didn't get out of bed on Sunday until 4:00PM. I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but this is unheard of for me. Not only was I in bed forever, I was sleeping a majority of that time. All those '4 hours of sleep' nights finally caught up with me, and took their vengeance. And while I usually do things I don't want to do kicking and screaming (I haven't matured past a 7 year old), I gladly slept through the entire day.

This picture to the right is me standing on the white side of a giant Rubik's Cube! That's not true, but if it were it would be cool. What am I talking about right now, I'm not sure -- hey, at least we're on the same page.

Does anybody else think about stuff a lot before they buy it? I mean a lot. I wanted to get a new pair of basketball shoes, I looked at the same ones for about 2 months. Finally I decided I didn't need new basketball shoes. Then, I almost sprained my ankle in a game and decided I definitely needed new basketball shoes. They were only like $60, so slightly more than that Newport Beach parking ticket I got (assholes), but I was worried about it the whole time. Now that I have the new shoes I feel like a million dollars. I spent sixty dollars to feel like a million... good deal if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment