Tuesday, February 1, 2011

No Good Pics = No Good Post

So I took a picture of Christian while he was sleeping on the couch. What? You guys don't follow your friends around and take pictures of them while they sleep? Truth is, this is right before I started peeing on him, I just snapped the shot slightly too early.

I'm sure everyone has heard of mash-ups. There are song mash-ups, video mash-ups, audio and video mash-ups, Monster Mash-ups, smashed-ups (that's where you get smashed then snort a ton of cocaine...so I've heard anyway). Well I think I've come up with a pretty good mash-up. I'm assuming everyone has come up with a good mash up before -- and I would love to hear your ideas. Here is mine:

Pink Floyd and Harry Potter.


There I said it. Don't judge, just imagine.

All in all you're just another brick in the wall Harry Potter. 

Seriously think about it, you can start drawing a lot of parallels between Harry Potter and Pink Floyd.

The band is just fantastic that is really what I think. Oh by the way, which one's Hermione?

Is any of this funny? Because in my head it's hysterical...but then again, I'm actually singing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment