Monday, February 14, 2011

Beach Bum Benjamin Franklin

First I have to give a shoutout (always wondered if saying "shoutout" made you feel stupid, and I just confirmed it does) to Kyle and Katie -- Congratulations on your engagement announcement! They both were so lovey dovey it made me sick...or maybe it was the tequila shots? Either way, congrats.

So, it's Valentine's Day. That's it.

Simon Dodgen and I were dissecting My Era 2.0, the Justin Bieber album, and particularly liked the track 'Baby.' We were specifically excited about the fact that Ludacris announces himself before he raps, "LUDA!!!" Our excitement didn't stop there. We decided we wanted to become dancers for Ludacris and tour with him. We put in a call to his people and booked some gigs in Laguna, San Fransisco, and Palm Springs as his backup dancers. I guess they think Simon and I will appeal to his gay market. Things are looking up for us. If you ever hear someone randomly scream Luda, it's probably him or I. If you ever hear someone yell at you, "Get a room you two!" it's probably Christian. Just so you know.

Thomas VanMelum

No comments:

Post a Comment