Friday, February 11, 2011

Radio Hosts are Stupid

I was listening to Mark and Brian on my way to work and they started talking about Mike Duffy and Sherry Shupter, and Cory Kauldweather and I screamed "Who the hell are these people? I just want to know what Heidi Montag is up to!" Anybody else ever feel that way? Radio hosts are like wedding DJs times 5. Take what you will from that. I'm not saying this is positive or negative.

My twinner and I, Lisa Flores, did a little impromptu photo shoot at the house for her jewelry line, St. Eve, check 'em out if you get a chance. She showed me how to look thinner in photos and I think it worked. Her suggestion was to stand next to someone much bigger...so when I say I think it worked, I am referring to her looking much thinner while standing next to me. For me to look thinner I am going to have to go stand next to Andre the Giant -- and he's dead, so getting him to stand is going to be difficult. But I'll do it!

Have you heard of that song by Aerosmith "Livin' on the Edge?" I think the opening line should go "There's something wrong with the world these days, I don't know what it is...I think it's the gays." It rhymes, and it's slightly unexpected and funnier. I've already put in a call to Steven Tyler's mouth.

Have a Tony the Tiger weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment