Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Viper Uppercut!



 Viper Uppercut! Like in Streetfighter II.Ok I know it's not viper (I think it's tiger) but they sound so much alike. I finally broke down and got the Viper V7 fins. Now, I know most of you don't care but remember, Professor Coldheart is going to get you if you don't care. Look him up: Professor Coldheart. These vipers will help me dominate while in Hawaii, combined with the squats I have been doing of course.

Yesterday morning I started an intense squat routine and I'm finding it difficult to walk. I did so many squats and leg workouts that I think all I can do for the next few days is stretch in lieu of working out. Although I have to admit, squats are a major calorie burner -- which brings me to my next picture, the cookie cake.
If you have never had a cookie cake you must try one. They come in all sorts of different shapes, colors, and they will even put designs (in frosting) of whatever you want on the cake. Check out Mrs. Fields Cookie Cake. (There's a part of me that wishes Mrs. Fields was Ms. Fields and she just made hateful cookies towards her husband because they had a bad divorce). There is one at south coast plaza and they are cheap, so there are no excuses. Girlfren' surprised me with this cookie cake for Valentine's day, which I devoured instead of eating dinner -- hence the retarded amount of working out I have been doing lately.

 And speaking of retardation, has anyone seen I Am Sam? Best comedy ever!!! (It's a comedy right?)


Pixie Sticks and I had a photo shoot last night. Thomas VanMelum turned soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment