Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I never wanted to be...

 I never wanted to be one of those people who takes a ton of pictures of their pets, but seriously...COME ON! There are a million different spots to lay in the house and you guys are laying on each other? That is picture worthy. Not gay.

What if Crate and Barrel got together with Apple to sell cheap (excuse me I mean affordable) home furnishings that are high design to compete with IKEA...they could call it CRAPPLE. And their slogan would be, "Crapple. The name says it all."

*This just in, someone has already taken Crapple. Some whiny baby made a blog about how much it sucks to work for Apple. Stupid name. Stupid idea. Although I just read about 3 of the posts.

I've been sitting on my workball instead of a chair for about 2 months now. Enter the law of unintended consequences.

1) Inevitably everyone else wants to sit on my ball. When I tell them they can't, they make fun of me and how stupid I look sitting on a ball at work.
2) Random squeaks from my feet or legs rubbing against the ball that can only be interpreted as ninja farts to people within an ear shots distance.
3) Excessive bouncing up and down. I should try out for NASA because I could read anything while bouncing all over the place.

*Just checked, they are currently not holding tryouts. Next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment