Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl. Rabbit Hole...

Rabbit hole, hairy mole, satan's toll, predictable, voter's poll, to be honest I don't know where this is going so I'll stop. So February is finally here! Well, actually it's been here for 7 days, but I've been sick so those days don't count; today is the first day of February for me because now I'm better! And because today is the first day of February for me, I am somewhat of a time traveler. And what a perfect period I chose to time travel during because the Super bowl just happened and I know the results. Now if I could just pick up some Californium (most people think it's plutonium that powers a time machine, but that's a silly misconception based off of a silly 80's film, When Harry Met Sally).

Those shoes over there are my brand new basketball shoes guaranteed to make me jump higher and move faster -- I can't wait. First pair of basketball shoes I have bought that cost more than $20. I can't believe I went this long before buying a decent pair of shoes, it's not like I play basketball often...right?....right????
This other picture is of the kids we babysit. Probably the most well behaved kids in the world. However, the particular pic is important because we are watching Nanny McPhee.

*WARNING: NEVER WATCH THIS MOVIE OR HAVE YOUR KIDS SUBJECTED TO IT'S SHEAR SHITTYNESS!

Seriously, I am into movies and admit that even the worst movies have some sort of entertainment value...this movie has none. None. Slightly less entertaining than this blog.






2 comments:

  1. Boyfriend did you just want to show off your nice shaved chest?! HA! LYB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was very impressive. I was more impressed that you were able to pull it off with only one hand.
    -AY

    ReplyDelete