Monday, February 21, 2011

Pixie's 1st Day @ The Beach!

Dunk contest sucked, I'm not going to talk about that. Weather sucked, not going to talk about it. I wet the bed, but I'm not going to talk about that either (it's embarrassing). But somehow, this weekend managed to be a pretty awesome weekend. Although it was Pixie's first time at the beach, Oswald dominated the show with Girlfren' and this amazing picture. There are lots more but I don't want to bore you with pictures of my dog. 

And the biggest accomplishment to the weekend...

I finished writing my song: "Everyone's Got a Gay Hand."


Think about it. Seriously.

Thomas VanMelum

3 comments:

  1. yes this pic made the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunk contest sucked? did you even see demarr derozen's one handed alleyoop reverse thing on his last dunk?????

    plus, baron davis threw a lob out of a car.... that's not a gimmick at all. that's a real-life-game scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I agree with the latter statement, I just felt disappointed for Blake. I knew he could have done better, and knows he could have done better.

    ReplyDelete