Monday, February 28, 2011

My Golden Birthday

I am a golden god! Well at least I felt like one for a day, much in part to Girlfren'. She bought me this amazing crystal to keep my Soco in (along with some other libations), and a bottle of Don Julio 1942 Anejo. Blamo bitches!!! We should all take our clothes off! No? Anybody? No takers...seriously?

So many cool things happened over my birthday weekend it's not even worth mentioning (not sure that makes sense). But what does make sense right now, is my feeling of euphoria, due in part to the heroin I just shot. Ahhhhhhhhhhh accompanied by blissful shivering and one of my eyes pointing off into a random direction. So come on over and I will greet you with a tot of soco or a shooter, and we will be slapping our news and singing Janis Joplin in no time at all (her favorite drink was Southern Comfort)!

It's also been brought to my attention that the Oscar's were on last night. Turns out nobody cares. Actually that's not entirely true, apparently 33 million people care -- but it's on the decline, and this blog is on the RISE!!! Can't you tell scuzzbucket? I need the web developer at my job to create a  little meter that shows how far I've made it in my goal to be more internet popular than Lauren Birchfield. Trust me, I've already developed an algorithm for measuring coolness. I should start a band called Algorhythm! <----- SHIT!

There was a time I thought the internet was like god; it was everywhere and all-knowing. Now I realize it's just a dream crusher. You type an idea into the internet and 30 hillbillies have already come up with that idea. I guess this proves that I'm just slightly slower than a hillbilly. Take that world!

Thomas VanMelum

No comments:

Post a Comment