Friday, January 21, 2011

I want to go to Hawaii -- Yay!

Yes, Hawaii would be a gay time! Girlfren' and I are doing it Peter, we're doing it! I am competing in the Pipeline Bodysurfing Competition this year, and it gives us a great excuse to go to Hawaii for 10 days. This marks the first true vacation I've ever taken as an adult. Sad, I know...I'm a late bloomer...except for my facial hair.

Does anyone ever think about how stupid the news is? My pops said a great thing the other day,

I skip articles about murder, terrorism, and the middle east. It makes reading the newspaper go much faster.


 I know it's funny, but the point is that it's also very true.


This is me rockin' it at a convention for Don't Worry Be Happy (DWBH). Dancing in public doesn't make me nervous, but I admit, it is a lot easier to do when you have a costume on so nobody can see your face. To be honest, I think I was doing more harm than good, but hey I was having fun, and who believes in altruism these days anyway.

3 comments:

  1. WE're doing it peter!!!!! Do you think we are the only ones who look at this blog?! If so AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the hawaiians will take too kindly to your box out move though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is an easy way to avoid the box-out maneuver...don't drop in on me when I'm already on the wave and clearly going to make it.

    ReplyDelete